Occupying a prime corner block on a peaceful street, this well maintained full brick residence holds immense appeal for young families seeking a solid low maintenance haven to call home. Boasting attractive street presence, it reveals generous interior proportions with superb separation between living and accommodation zones. This enticing property is positioned on a substantial 758sqm parcel of land, a walk to buses and moments from Casula Station. It’s also close to Casula Mall, schools and beautiful Leacock Park walking trails, with easy access to the M5 Motorway linking to the CBD.
– Integrated open plan living area includes spacious lounge room
– Flow to wide entertaining verandah amidst lovely garden surrounds
– Sizeable stone kitchen features central island and gas appliances
– Well presented bedrooms have built-in robes, study/fourth bedroom
– Master ensuite, fully tiled family bathroom has shower and bathtub
– Air conditioning, tiled floors, double garage with internal entry
– Minutes from selective Hurlstone Agricultural High School