In light of the Covid-19 crisis, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced that auctions and open house inspections would have to stop, and only private inspections are allowed. Strict safety measures will be in place in order to inspect a property. Have you in the last 14 days:
- Returned from an overseas trip or have been in contact with someone who has?
- Been in close contact or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Experienced and cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness or difficulty breathing)?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, please refrain from making an appointment and self-isolate and seek medical attention if necessary. Photo ID will be sighted and documented prior to any inspection.
Positioned on the high side of the street, this smartly presented brick home is a bright, airy and well designed haven complete with enviable leisure facilities. The desirable single level maximises privacy and incorporates multiple living areas for the entire family to enjoy. The low maintenance 668sqm corner block is in a quiet cul-de-sac, a one minute walk to bus stops and only 750 metres from Green Valley T-Way. The kids can stroll or ride to Echuca Park playground, while it’s within easy reach of numerous primary and high schools. Shops, cafés and restaurants are all nearby.
• Radiant open plan living space with tiled floors
• Spacious lounge room, separate rumpus for the kids
• Private north facing patio for casual entertaining
• Solar heated concrete pool set in easycare garden
• Renovated stone kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Generous bedrooms, neatly kept bathroom and ensuite
• Perfect for first homebuyers, families or investors
• Ducted air conditioning, tool shed, lock-up garage
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|