Claiming a prime position in a highly central location moments to lifestyle conveniences, this generous ground floor apartment offers immense appeal and exciting future potential. Its low maintenance layout will suit a range of people including first homebuyers looking to get a foothold in the market, savvy investors, or a young couple. The property is ready to enjoy, with a refurbished kitchen or ready to invest as it’s currently rented to great tenants who are happy to stay. It’s an easy drive to trains, Apex Park, popular schools, Queen Street restaurants, cafés, Campbelltown Mall and Macarthur Square major retail shops.
• Rented to great tenant who are happy to stay.
• Refurbished kitchen enjoys poolside views.
• Comfortable open living zone presents outdoor flow
• Sun soaked balcony to relax and enjoy the fresh air
• Two well-proportioned bedrooms separated by hall
• Internal laundry, bathroom has shower over bathtub
• Easy-care floors, ceiling fans, exclusive car space
• Resident access to inviting communal swimming pool
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|