Alluring ready-to-love retreat in tranquil neighbourhood
Offered for the first time in 39 years, this adored custom built home is a meticulously maintained and thoughtfully designed family haven, complemented by flourishing gardens. The single level layout features spacious living areas and private outdoor retreats that create an easygoing lifestyle. Ticking the boxes, the manicured 625sqm north facing block is in a quiet cul-de-sac, within footsteps of Locke Street Park and a short stroll to Horsley T-way. It’s close to William Stimson Public and Prairiewood High, Fairfield Hospital and Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre.
• Great for first homebuyers, downsizers or investors
• Inviting lounge room, separate living/dining space
• Covered L-shaped patio to relax with friends/family
• Sunny lawn for kids, clipped hedges, generous shed
• Well equipped kitchen offers perfect view to yard
• Sizeable bedrooms, stylish ensuite, tidy bathroom
• Fireplace, ducted air conditioning, ample storage
• Double carport, wide driveway, gorgeous kerb appeal
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?