VACANT AND WILL BE SOLD!
Occupying the highest point of Bonnyrigg Heights in a cul-de-sac location with panoramic views over the region, this outstanding brick family haven offers loads of potential. This well maintained solid residence holds immense appeal for larger families seeking a low maintenance haven to call home. Revealing generous interior proportions with superb separation between living and accommodation zones, it holds a coveted address in the admired suburb of Bonnyrigg Heights. Positioned on a substantial 661.5m2 parcel of land, this home awards a convenient lifestyle close to schools, shopping facilities, reserves and transport.
- Solid construction is freshly painted throughout with high ceilings & grand entry
- 5 large bedrooms with floor to ceiling built in robes, main with sleek designed en-suite
- Self-contained basement offers extra 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bath and living spaces with A/C
- Formal and informal living/dining spaces, separated theatre room, upstairs retreat
- Large granite kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, ducted cooling, down-lights throughout, new blinds.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, massive shed is ideal for tradies.
- Minutes to a selection of primary and high schools, places of worship and shopping
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|