Superb lifestyle sanctuary in premier parkside enclave.
Impressively proportioned, this magnificent residence with stunning appointments is designed to offer privacy and family comfort over two light filled levels. The palatial floorplan features inviting formal/informal living and dining areas as well as a rumpus. Outside are beautiful alfresco entertaining zones and established gardens to enjoy. Parents will also appreciate the airy retreat and generous bedrooms plus accessible attic storage. Further, the north facing 860sqm block overlooks Western Sydney Parklands. This enviable home is in a desirable cul-de-sac, a short stroll to schools and Abbotsbury Shopping Centre.
– Sophisticated lounge room and dining space set under high ceilings
– Expansive covered deck and charming gazebo to gather with friends
– Timber cabinetry kitchen includes granite benchtops, gas cooking
– master has an ensuite, ground floor study/grandparents’ quarters
– Ducted air conditioning, attic storage, internal access to garage
– Great neighbourhood to raise kids, near bus stops and Westlink M7
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|