Peacefully situated on one of Guildford’s best streets, this near-new contemporary residence is the perfect choice for stylish family living and effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. The spacious light filled interiors present lovely high ceilings throughout a dual level floorplan, while the all-weather terrace and lawn deliver a tranquil alfresco oasis. You will love the ready to enjoy ambiance and unbeatable lifestyle convenience, with Guildford train station only an 800 metre stroll away, as well as local reserves close by and Stockland Merrylands within a few minutes’ drive.
• Impeccably presented and built just 6 years ago
• Solid rental return of approximately $690-$720
• Sleek stone kitchen offers high-end gas appliances
• Four bedrooms, three fitted with built-in robes
• Ensuite to master and a generous full main bathroom
• Bed/bath downstairs is ideal for staying relatives
• Ducted air conditioning provides year round comfort
• Direct internal access through to a lock-up garage
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||215|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|