Opposite Western Sydney Parklands, this idyllic home is a smartly appointed and generously proportioned haven for a family to immediately enjoy. The two storey layout is designed to offer a choice of formal/casual living zones and a desirable degree of child/adult separation. A standout feature is the established grounds enhanced by a sunny lawn for the kids to play. Further, there is a modern stone kitchen, well presented bathroom and airy bedrooms, which include a master with an ensuite. The low maintenance 405sqm block is in a no through traffic street near nature trails, picnic spots, good schools, public transport and Carnes Hill Marketplace.
- Vast floorplan provides media room, formal lounge and dining area
- Spacious open plan living/meals space extends onto the garden
- Functional stone kitchen equipped with dishwasher, gas cooktop
- Stairs lead to airy bedrooms, master has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Powder room for guests, bathroom includes bathtub, shower recess
- Air conditioning, ducted vacuum, internal access to double garage