Buyer Price Guide: $1,500,000
One of only two owners in 67 years who are reluctantly selling this mid century architect designed sandstone home by H P Oser with coastal and city views on a level elevated plateau, as part of an approximate 1.8 acre bushland allotment. Truly a rare find with private meandering bushwalking tracks…
• Sandstone and wrought iron front gates
• Charm and elegance of a bygone era displaying that “Hollywood Hills” style it
• Two-way sandstone fireplace as a centrepiece to the living spaces
• Cloakroom adjacent to entry foyer
• Full length glass sliding doors opening to sunny north facing alfresco area and garden
• Tasmanian Oak kitchen with island bar, a walk-in pantry and large stainless steel oven
• Two double sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, both opening to the expansive sunny outdoor area from the Western Wing
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout, soundproof glazed windows ensuring quiet comfort, security alarm system and solar panels on the roof are just some of the many features to mention
• Double drive through garage with ample storage area, carport and additional parking for the boat, van and trailer
• Perimeter fencing surrounds both the northern and southern gardens of this single level residence, ensuring safe play for children and their pets
In a location that offers close proximity to Wollongong University and a short drive to beaches and the CBD, with easy access to main feeder roads north towards Sydney or South to Kiama and beyond, Jade Gates presents a myriad of possibilities with plans available for an additional two blocks of land to suit pole frame homes (STCA).
Enjoy this much loved home as is, extend in the future, or consider construction of additional dwellings (STCA).
An opportunity to acquire a home like no other.
Council Rates: $3,519.47
All sizes and boundary lines quoted/displayed are approximate only.
Building and Pest Inspection report available upon request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|