A rare opportunity to acquire this north facing Torrens Title townhouse with a northerly aspect taking in expansive escarpment views.
This generous townhouse is within a small complex of 3 & within walking distance to Figtree Grove shopping centre, local schools & transport at your doorstep.
The property features 3 large bedrooms with BIW’s, main bedroom is on ground floor with walk in robe + ensuite + direct access to courtyard.
The large open plan kitchen, living & dining area leads onto a private terrace area ideal for entertaining.
Additional features include-
• Poly Kitchen with stone bench tops & stainless appliances
• Main bathroom includes full size bathtub
• Timber flooring throughout level one
• Split system air conditioning
• High ceilings throughout
• Ground floor has concrete epoxy floor throughout
• Tandem garage with plenty of storage
• 2 tier private courtyard area
• Extra off street parking
• Potential Market Rent $600 per week
Council Rates = $350 per qtr
NO Strata Fees
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$498 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|