Wanting a good sized block of land?
Looking for an older house with great bones, ripe for renovation?
Are you a Savvy Investor wanting to capitalise on rear lane access?
This 3 bedroom home is located in a cul-de-sac street boasting a near level yard with rear lane access, large bathroom, 2nd toilet located in the laundry, Double car garage and a garden shed at the rear.
Last but not least this home includes a Galley style kitchen, Reverse system air conditioning, Gas cooktop + heating point and solar hot water system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative renovator or savvy investor (STCA)!
Things you will love
• Proximity to local beaches
• Easy access to freeways north & south via Memorial Drive
• Quiet cul-de-sac street
• Generous near level block 594m2 approximately
• Rear Lane access
• 3 good size bedrooms with built in robes
• Amazing renovation potential
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Galley Style Kitchen
• Gas heating and Solar hot water
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|