An entertainer’s home that enhances family life in a tranquil escarpment setting offering extensive ocean and city views. Whether relaxing by the in ground concrete solar heated pool with marble tiling surrounds or enjoying the manicured lawns and landscaped low maintenance gardens, this is a property that truly mirrors today’s lifestyle wants.
This classically elegant residence achieves perfection throughout with a spacious layout that flows evenly through light filled interiors. Sited on a double block in the premier Northern suburbs of Wollongong. In a cul-de-sac street with the convenience of quality schools, Wollongong University and a host of other amenities within close range.
The numerous features include:-
- A striking street presence with classic architectural design
- Marble tiled entertainment area and breezeway leading to the heated outdoor pool
- Three upstairs bedrooms include a master with ensuite
- High end entertainers’ kitchen with quality stainless appliances
- Air conditioning, marble and timber floors, video intercom and a double lock-up garage
- Downstairs 2 further bedrooms with full bathroom and second lounge area.
- Impressive Wine Cellar and storage area of 40m2 approx
Solar heated in ground swimming pool with safety glass and stainless steel fencing surrounds.
A fully equipped marble bar and guest accommodation with gym or 6th Bedroom flowing onto the outside entertainment area and a spectacular view of the coastline provides part of the scene in this idyllic home.
Your inspection is recommended by appointment only.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|