This generous family home exceeds all expectations! Featuring three living areas, alfresco entertainment, mountain-view decking and Bali gazebo, a high-end kitchen showcasing a Caesarstone Island benchtop, stainless-steel appliances and walk-in pantry, four spacious bedrooms (main with a classy full en-suite with his ’n hers basins and walk-in robe), a study, laundry and attached double garage, town gas ducted heating and 2.65m ceilings, 35 Washington Lane may just be the answer to your home-dream.
Imagine, after a long day at the office, settling in to the cosy home cinema to watch your favourite movie on a massive screen with quality surround-sound, or relaxing on the deck with a choice sundowner watching Mt Macedon magically transform as the sun sets. All town services are available and connected.
35 Washington Lane is located in a popular new and established residential area of Woodend only 1600m from the Clock Tower, the new Coles shopping centre, post office, coffee shops, cafes and railway station. Land size: 612m2. Dream no more?
Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|