A lovely two-bedroom unit in prime position across the road from Woodend Railway station only a few minutes’ walk from Coles and central Woodend. 5/16 Corinella Road is a very private, end unit, “neat as a pin and nothing to do” in a leafy, well-maintained cluster of attractive, low-maintenance modern units.
Features a sharp, spacious kitchen with stainless-steel oven, cook-top, dishwasher and corner pantry, extensive bamboo flooring, tasteful light-fittings throughout, recent repaint, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, walk-in robe in the main bedroom, triple-door BIR in the second bedroom, full bathroom, separate laundry , a 1.5kW solar panel system and safety screen doors.
The enclosed covered patio/sun-room is a great additional living space as a hobby room, home-office, kids’ playroom or second lounge and the convenient attached single garage with remote-controlled access and private rear garden enhance appeal.
Units in Woodend are tightly-held and this golden investment, first home or retirement opportunity won’t last long.
Please call Julian on 0439 802 323 to arrange an inspection today.
Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|