REIV Research Bulletin
The Research Bulletin, available for free to REIV Members or to purchase by members of the public, is a monthly publication that provides a comprehensive overview of the Victorian property market. It features a range of information such as:
- Dwelling price movements in the month;
- Number of auctions and clearance rate;
- Vacancy rate and median rents;
- Number of sales;
- Average days on market for private sale;
- REIV Property Market Sentiment Index movements;
- Commercial sales in the month; and
- Economic indicators such as building approvals, housing finance, and interest rates.
There are 11 Research Bulletin editions in a year (excluding January). The February, May, August, and November editions are 'expanded' with a full suburb listing of median prices and rents.
October 2016 Research Bulletin
Next release: November 2016
Student, Representative and Licensed Members of the REIV can download current and past editions of the bulletin online by logging on and reloading this page.
Not an REIV member? Find out more about the benefits of REIV Membership.
Courtesy of reiv.com.au