Humongous, family sized brick home amidst the beauty of nature. You will be captivated by the tranquil bush & water views over the Central Coasts Peninsula.
• Sunken lounge with inside/outside flow to timber deck, casual dining & rumpus room with combustion fireplace to huge viewing deck & additional formal lounge with built-in bar & air conditioning
• Great views from kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry & plenty of timber cabnitry
• 5 Bedrooms all with built-in robes, main is huge with WIR & ensuite (additional study room) Main 3 way bathroom with corner spa bath
• Laundry room with laundry shoot from upper level plus bathroom facilities (toilet, basin, step-in shower/bath) , plenty of linen closets & storage areas
• Access level features teenagers retreat Huge in size with toilet & basin plus own private access
• In-ground pool, grassed lawns & ultra-large double garage with upstairs workshop
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|