If you are looking for a large home in a family friendly locale, then look no further. This single level original home has been thoughtfully restored, ideal for move-straight-in’ family living.
This brick & tiled roof residence holds multiple spaces that are ideal for those separate family areas plus indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- Refreshed for convenience with new carpet & paint throughout, new fixtures & light fittings
- Neat kitchen with breakfast bench, loads of cupboards in central location
- Multiple living zones with tiered formal dining & lounge on entry plus tiled dining & rumpus
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans – Main features updated ensuite
- Huge main bathroom, ducted air conditioning throughout
- Covered alfresco entertaining off either side with additional low maintenance grounds at rear
- Double garage with auto door – 600m2 block (approx.) in cul-de-sac
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||240|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|