Nestled in its privileged position, on a manicured yet easy-care 404m allotment, this charming cottage is the Ettalong Beach character home.
- Lounge room with high ceilings, ornate cornices, air conditioning & polished floorboards
- 2 Bedrooms, main has ceiling fan – additional but separate studio room adjoining rear deck
- Bathroom & laundry, both feature storage areas
- Sizeable near-new kitchen with neutral palette, plentiful cabinetry & ceiling fan
- Charming outlook from covered timber deck with 2nd tier occupying an outdoor spa
- Single carport with extended off-street & secure parking options both front & back with rear lane access included
- Low maintenance & established gardens with grassed lawns both front & back plus multiple garden/storage sheds
- All just a very short walk away from Ettalong & all it has to offer – Urgent attention holiday makers & first home buyers!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|