This neat home is fantastic value for a first home buyer or investor with a very enviable potential’ rental return – Opportunities like this don’t last long.
• 2 Bedrooms plus study, original bathroom with separate toilet & laundry room
• Living room on entry with dining space & air conditioning plus 2nd dining area off kitchen
• Carport & off street parking at front & external covered entertaining area out back
• Separate studio complete with storage & compact bathroom & garden shed
• Plenty of grassed backyard with rear lane access – perfect for the granny flat (S.T.C.A)
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|