Located in a leafy and quiet locale in Bensville, this generous property sits on a considerable 1,034m2 allotment, at the end of a quiet no-through street.
Designed to appeal to families needing space and privacy, this extra large residence includes a sleepout with kitchenette & bathroom – a fantastic extra space for the independent teenager.
This Queenslander-style home is bursting with charm and the generous verandas are calling out for relaxing afternoons or your morning coffee. With an abundance of space there is room for the whole family.
• Two storey residence with colorbond roof & huge wrap around deck
• Large lounge room with ornate cornices, ceiling roses & air conditioning
• Modern & sizeable kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher & spacious dining area
• Huge main bathroom with separate toilet & extra large laundry room with built-in robes
• Internal staircase to tiled ground floor living room (or 4th bedroom) with fireplace, kitchenette & renovated bathroom, also accessible from the ground floor
• 3 bedrooms on top level all feature built-in robes – Main includes walk-thru-robe to ensuite
• Externally enjoy the space covered by plenty of neat paved areas plus family sized pool
• Extra large double garage with workshop, double carport are attached to a sleepout with kitchenette & bathroom
• All genuine offers will be considered prior to Auction
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|