Don’t waste any time as this home is absolutely priced right and ready for new owners … Call Chris NOW to arrange your time to view!
Set on 546sqm of land in a very quiet cul-de-sac. The home is within walking distance to local shops and train station with only 1 stop for Iona Boys College … and easy walk to Wynnum State Primary School … and for the keen golfer only 3 minute drive to Wynnum Golf Course … or 3 minute drive to Wynnum foreshore and boat ramp … this location is excellent for everyday living and convenient to Port of Brisbane, Lytton & Gateway Motorway for access to International & Domestic airports only 16 minutes and Sunshine & Gold Coast highways … what more could you need!
• 3 double bedrooms (master with ensuite) and 1 single bedroom – 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• 2 renovated bathrooms
• Open plan lounge and dining
• Open plan caesar stone kitchen with s/steel appliances & gas stove top
• Alfresco entertaining deck plus another separate fully fenced Jacuzzi area
• Double carport – Fully fenced back yard- Garden Shed
Inspection is a must!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||246|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|