Charming Qlder low set with all the traditional character features of window hoods, high ceilings, VJ walls, French doors and coloured glass casement windows.
Plus the benefit of extra long block with side access to 4 car garage at the rear … and you can just walk a few hundred metres to Wynnum Golf Club!!
Call Margaret for inspection as 24 hours notice required for tenant … ideal for investor or suit home owner when lease is ended … the choice is yours!!
Location is also excellent for Wynnum Central train and shopping CBD with Library, Specialist Medical Centres, specialty shops, Wine Bars & Cafes and restaurants and Majestic Cinemas … Wynnum has it all … plus the beautiful foreshore parks, iconic Wynnum Wading Pool & Pier and walkways to Wynnum North sports fields and Mangrove Boardwalk and south towards Manly Harbour Village for weekend markets and Royal Qld Yacht Squadron & marinas … live your bayside dream every day!
• low set Queenslander on 665m2 land
• remote access to huge 4 car garage
• side access to rear of property
• 1.5kw solar panels
• split system air conditioning
• fans in all rooms throughout
• long entry foyer with casemant windows
• French doors to two bedrooms
• 3 bedrooms – ensuite & main bathroom
• double glazing to bedroom windows
• timber kitchen – stainless appliances
• main bathroom has a bath
• separate laundry
• open dining area with kitchen
• spacious living that opens to deck
• huge entertaining deck with vaulted ceilings
• combustion timber fireplace on deck
CHARACTER – CHARM – CONVENIENCE … AND A FEEL GOOD HOME!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|