Come & discover this beautiful family home set on an elevated level 1081m2 block of land, in a private enclave of Trevally Crescent, and within walking distance to Moreton Bay Boys College & Manly West State Primary School … and enjoy the wonderful proximity of local bakery, chemist and Thai and Chinese/Malaysian restaurants.
Call Margaret to arrange your time to view during the week as you won’t want to miss out on this one!!
Ideally this home would suit a family or extended family as it is full of surprises and lots of spaces … 5 bedrooms plus a study and an office. There is a private expansive paved area out the back for entertaining. with inbuilt seating and raised gardens. Mandarin, lime & kaffir lime, orange & lemon trees are flourishing and more raised beds to plant your veggies, an orchid house is situated in the far corner and a boutique chicken coop & run … you could have fresh eggs every day!!
Out the front the garden is full of surprises … lots of lawn space lush with mature trees and as spring approaches bulbs, flowers and orchids pop up amongst the flower beds … as previous owner was an avid gardener & orchid grower … it is a perfect aspect with north easterly breezes!!
• 1081m2 land including share of driveway
• rooms are filled with natural light
• interior is freshly painted
• recently painted roof & new gutters
• new flooring is Novocore Premium
• white plantation shutters & blinds
• stainless steel crimsafe security
• land surveyed and levelled
• new retaining and fences
• 3 bedrooms with robes upstairs
• plus 2 way bathroom and walk-in linen
• master bedroom with en-suite downstairs
• smaller 5th bedroom with robe downstairs
• powder room & laundry plus study
• 2 separate living rooms
• raked ceiling to lounge
• office near front entry
• separate dining room
• kitchen with servery to dining
• expansive outdoor entertaining front
• 5 kw solar panels & inverter
• shaded green house
• chicken coop & run
• 3000L rainwater tank & pump
• ADSL2 and NBN available now
Only 26 mins by express train to Brisbane CBD, only 17 mins drive to airports and only 200m walk to bus stop for Wynnum Plaza and waterfront … or take a 3 minute drive into Manly Harbour village to stroll through the weekend markets, dine at various restaurants & cafes, shop at boutique shops or take advantage of our large marinas … Manly Trailer Boat Club, Wynnum Manly Yacht Club, East Coast Marinas & Royal Qld Yacht Squadron … living here is a wonderful lifestyle with some of Brisbane’s best schools, Brisbane City & Airport convenience!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?