One of Wynnum’s most sought-after streets and elevated corner block gives privacy and space and very little road noise.
Perfect North-Easterly aspect with Moreton Bay breezes and quiet and peaceful area with wonderful neighbours
Call Margaret to arrange your time to view – as you will love living here and the convenience to the waterfront, dog running park & parklands and mangrove boardwalk … such a magnificent area for walking and bird watching!!
Five-minute walk to the Wynnum foreshore, dog park and pristine mangrove boardwalk …away from the maddening crowd!
Short drive to Wynnum for local CBD, Library, Medical Specialists, Cedar & Pine & Fat Duck wine bars, cafes & restaurants and into Manly Harbour village for weekend markets, movies in the park and RQYS and Marinas
Easy access to public transport and quick access to Port of Brisbane Motorway for International & Domestic airports or drive north to Sunshine Coast, south to Gold Coast or directly into Brisbane CBD along Riverside Drive … absolutely excellent location for everything!
• 4 double bedrooms with built-in robes and all offer spaciousness and privacy
• Master Bedroom has walk-in robe and dual ensuite shower and vanity.
• Home Office at front of the dwelling with entry from foyer and garage
• Multiple living rooms – Media Room – Reading room – Formal lounge
• Air conditioning and quality plantation shutters throughout home
• Generous Kitchen opens to large open plan dining room and informal lounge
• Kitchen has abundance of bench space, cupboards and stainless steel appliances
• Undercover alfresco entertaining beside the sparkling salt-water 8.5 metre lap-pool
• Garage parking for two large cars, plus concrete-surface off-street parking adjacent to driveway for small third car if required
• Fully fenced easy-maintenance landscaped yard with high quality artificial grass to rear and side of dwelling
• plenty of off street parking
EASY COMFORTABLE LIVING – CLOSE TO PORT OF BRISBANE & AIRPORTS
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|