Position is unsurpassed being on eastern side of road, no power lines to look through and with secure, spectacular & elevated bay & island views.
Carlton Terrace Manly is so accessable a location and is perfect for every possible need, walk to Manly train station for catching a ride to the Gabba for the footy or cricket … and Brisbane CBD and QPAC, Lyric & Cremourne Theatres at Southbank … you can have your glass of wine or scotch and walk home from station … you have access to Brisbanes best private schools, including Somerville House & Churchie along the train line. You don’t need your car to stroll to Manly harbour village for specialty shops, cafes & restaurants and Royal Qld Yacht Squadron and the largest marinas in the southern hemisphere … and you are situated in much sought after Manly State Primary School catchment area plus prestigious Iona Boys & Moreton Bay Colleges … getting everywhere is so easy!
Every so often something ‘truly special’ is presented to the marketplace …….. and this property is that and more … where you can experience spectacular sunrises – pink & gold painted by the dawn across the vastness of the sky, and changing cloud patterns coming in across the bay and absolutely perfect nights when the moon is rising and casting gold and silver shimmers across the waters.
So for your opportunity to purchase this ‘scarce resource’ call Margaret to arrange an appointment to view this very charming and classically beautiful ‘family’ home situated on 1153m2 of landscaped garden on Carlton Terrace with 270 degree panoramic ‘never to be built out’ and unsurpassed views of Manly Harbour from the Port of Brisbane to St Helena island, Wellington Point, King island and Stradbroke island beyond.
• exquisite & quality Queenslander
• recently painted and well maintained
• Latticed Front Entry doors to verandah
• wrap around verandah off living
• Polished Brushbox timber floors
• VJ walls & Timber Transoms
• 3m High VJ walls & plaster ceilings
• beautiful new brass fitings & switches
• Genuine Fireplace/combustion heater
• Airconditioning to downstairs
• Superb Kitchen with views – w.i.pantry
• Caesar stone 75-80cm benches
• 100cm ILVE Stainless Steel oven
• Tepanyaki plate & gas hotplates
• 2 living areas – lots of storage
• Plantation Shutters – Blinds
• Lots louvres – Bi-Fold glass doors
• 3 bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom
• 1 bathroom plus 2 powder rooms
• existing room for downstairs ensuite
• wine cellar – storage room
• entertaining verandah beside pool
• Totally private 12 metre pool
• 1153m2 land – landscaped gardens
• 5000 litre rain water tank
• Double lock-up garage
Only an inspection will reveal the heart of this home …. and your own slice of paradise …. quiet, spacious, private and all within walking distance of Manly train, schools, marinas and restaurant/cafe precinct ….. PERFECT!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|