PRIME MANLY LOCATION … Come & see this beautiful residence … Best Street appeal on sought after Manly Terraces and nothing to do but move in and enjoy our fabulous Manly lifestyle … Absolutely ideal for buyers who need spacious living, stylish elegance and convenience … and with a uniquely wide frontage so you lots of separation & space … this unique craftsman built home stands proudly right in the heart of Manly Village.
Inspection will assure you of the attention to detail in finishes as it is superbly built … with open plan living and dining areas flowing out to alfresco deck on top level … kitchen has freestanding 900mm gas cook top & electric oven, large walk-in pantry and expansive stone bench work areas and fitted with quality appliances … it is a central point of the home and makes this home perfect for everyday living … relaxing & entertaining!
Downstairs has the media/rumpus room that opens to front patio. All rooms are generous in size and timber floors & doors feature prominently throughout the home upstairs and downstairs and bring natural warmth and energy to the neutral palette … louvre windows allow cross flow ventilation of bay breezes and rooms are light & airy … with natural air conditioning at its best plus Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to all living and bedrooms.
• Bay glimpses from upstairs balcony & deck
• 2700mm ceilings upstairs & down
• 5 large bedrooms with built-in robes
• master with huge walk-in robe
• ensuite plus private balcony
• 2nd bedroom upstairs has walk-in robe
• main bathrooms feature upstairs & downstairs
• fully air conditioned & timber floors throughout
• spacious living with protected outlook & electric shade blind
• generous dining area open plan with kitchen & living
• media room with surround sound downstairs
• 3rd-4th-5th bedrooms downstairs all with built-ins
• garage with extra height & remote access
• electric gate entry to property
• 2 × 3000 litre rainwater tanks under driveway
This home is unique and wonderfully convenient to Manly village and marinas … with so many activities to enjoy in/on/by the water … and close walk to train, schools, weekend markets, cafes & restaurants … this is one move you and your family can celebrate and be truly excited about … as it is such a smart move to position your future right here!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|