LOCATION IS EVERYTHING – Only steps to waterfront so you can live in the active view everyday – and enjoy bay views from your bed and front veranda … come & see for yourself!!
If you love parks for children and walking, jogging, riding along the waterfront or simply sitting at a cafe sipping coffee or enjoying Wynnum Wading Pool and Pandanus beach or fishing off the jetty … you can take delight in this location and the everchanging tides and remarkable views across Moreton Bay to Saint Helena, Moreton & Stradbroke islands.
Guardian Angels Primary school just up the road, bus to Moreton Bay Colleges and Wynnum High School, and 8 major supermarkets within a few klms plus local specialty shops, cafes & restaurants in Wynnum CBD ,.. state -of-the-art new Library, Medical Specialist Centre and new Majestic Cinemas with Crown Bar & Lounge, Cedar & Pine & The Fat Duck wine bars … Wynnum has it all … plus City Rail – 24 minutes to Brisbane CBD – catch the train to Iona Boys College & Churchie & Somerville House along the line and catch up on reading! Easy walk to Manly village for the weekend markets & Farmers markets, and largest marinas in the southern hemisphere including Royal Qld Yacht Squadron,
This home offers character & quality throughout and a classically beautiful courtyard garden with travertine tiles, water fountain. assorted flowers & plants and a gorgeous cottage that is simply ideal for whatever special need you have … a writing/painting room or a yoga studio or a magic room for children … this unique space is so delightful!!
And if you are looking for a home with character but want a newer Q’lder style this is it … with ready option for dual living or just needing for a bigger family and ideal for teenagers downstairs
call Margaret & Byron to inspect this very versatile and excellent home!!
• solar panel system provides + more
• 2700mm ceilings up & down
• air conditioning and fans
• 2 pak & granite kitchen
• 900mm SS stove- gas cooktop
• 5 beds, 3 baths, 3 living, 2 decks, 1 patio
• Three bedrooms upstairs
• master with walk thru robe
• ensuite with double shower & vanities
• two bedrooms downstairs
• wardrobes to all bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms – 1 separate toilet
• 3 living areas – 2 upstairs
• NZ kauri tops to vanities & laundry
• 2 living rooms upstairs – 1 down
• 3 outdoor areas – 2 up & 1 down
• laundry accessible for dual living
• home office/study with external entrance
• lots of linen – 4 big cupboards
• doors are solid timber
• european stainless steel door furniture
• exterior doors are deadlocked
• timber casement windows to maximise breezes
• all windows are key locked
• hardwood blackbutt timber floors
• Tasmanian oak stairs
• tiled floors & carpets to bedrooms downstairs
• external storage/garden shed with roller door
• separate studio/pavilion in courtyard
• separate potting area & storage
• extra width & depth single garage
Living flows from front to back. French doors open from main bedroom and separate lounge room to front veranda and bay views and open plan dining & family room opens out with bi-fold doors to spacious back deck overlooking garden.
A truly unique history comes with the recycled New Zealand Kauri used in this home. Kitchen cabinets are 2 pak, wine rack is removable, and bench tops are granite, 900mm stainless steel oven, natural gas hotplates on top, electric oven, dishwasher, rangehood is ducted outside, wide recess & plumbing in place for icemaker fridge.
External access by French doors to home office at front plus 2 bedrooms, 3rd bathroom and laundry are downstairs, 2nd kitchen and living area open out to private patio and then to garden.
Ideal for dual living, extra income or teenagers – What a clever design!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|