Introducing a once in a lifetime opportunity to own the largest penthouse in the exciting re-emerging bayside suburb of Wynnum.
Released to the market after the phenomenal success of selling out the exciting Lato Baia development, the top two apartments have been combined, reimagined and upgraded to produce this masterpiece opportunity with a 419m2 footprint … the best has been saved until last!
This Skyhome has been professionally furnished by an interior designer with the furniture included in selling price!
The lavish 204m2 fully tiled wrap around balcony creates an outdoor wonderland with astonishing Moreton Bay views to the North and East and a classic vista stretching from the water views past the iconic ‘golden’ lights of the Port of Brisbane at night to the sparkling lights of Brisbane City on the Western side … so much space to position yourself to capture glorious sunrises and magnificent sunsets every day and always have the cooling bay breezes to refresh you … this apartment is so special!!
The developer has added many extra features already to entire development including spectacular roof top pool with the best bay views to forever and spacious communal entertaining area, however there is more than ample room to add your own touches and design in this unique apartment.
The generous floorspace and design have allowed for many extra inclusions:
- Baltimore Original mink grey timber flooring
- Quality architectural hardware & tap fittings throughout
- C-bus automation to allow for full electronic control of lighting and blinds
- Fully integrated Sonos sound system with Yamaha speakers throughout the unit
- Expansive glass walls to seamlessly blend panoramic views into living areas
- Open plan designer kitchen with huge Butler’s pantry
- Marble waterfall benchtops, integrated appliances and island bench breakfast bar.
- Outdoor gourmet stainless steel BBQ area with quality finishes.
- Glass wine display room/cellar
- Massive master bedroom with stylish ensuite including free standing bath, double shower space and “Jacuzzi” infrared sauna and walk-in dressing room
- 2nd ensuite to bedroom 2, main bathroom and guest powder room
- Media/games/TV area provides 2nd living space for children, young & old
- Californian Classic 38 jet spa, ideal for 4 people
Living here is all about leaving the car at home with cinemas, restaurants, cafes and wine bars, specialty shops, library, waterfront, parks within walking distance and train at end of the street to Brisbane City for Southbank and QPAC, Lyric & Cremorne Theatres
Plus the added benefits of weekend markets and Royal Qld Yacht Squadron, Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club, Wynnum Manly Yacht Club and East Coast Marinas in Manly Harbour village … and only 14 mins drive to airports … what a wonderful place to live … village lifestyle with city convenience … can’t get any better than this!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|