19 Muscat Avenue is the perfect place to create your new family home. With multiple living areas and much sought after privacy within the house, this home would be ideal for larger families with a range of ages. From young kids to teenagers to adults, this property has features to suit everyone. This 5 Bedroom, 2-bathroom property speaks to modern, homely elegance; with timber floating floors, a Bay window with seating and storage, built-in wardrobes, air conditioner, and ceiling fans, the features of this home elevate the design from practical to perfect.
- 5 Bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Living area (breakout living area that lines left and right side of hallway with access to patio/entertaining area)
- Laundry (built-in storage with bench and cupboards)
- Dining area (direct access to patio)
- Kitchen (Asko oven, Dishlex dishwasher, and electric stovetop and rangehood)
- Garage (automatic/remote controlled panel door, double car space, and direct access to backyard)
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Fully fenced property
This house comes with multiple entertaining areas for every occasion. Whether it’s a spacious yard and patio for warm summer days or a pebbled side area complete with a fire pit for toasting marshmallows on winter nights, this property is fully equipped for you and your family to spend your time however you like. And better yet, it’s an economical and environmentally friendly property with 16 solar panels for electricity and hot water system on the roof. There’s also side access that’s perfect for storing boats and trailers-an awesome addition considering the close proximity to water and boat ramp areas. And if the features and layout of 19 Muscat Avenue haven’t been convincing enough, the location itself should seal the deal. It’s close to the main shopping precinct, Victoria Point Primary and High Schools, Redland Bay Golf Course, and the Victoria Point beach front-which means it accommodates for every family member’s lifestyle.