|Price Guide Sold
|Raine & Horne Wynnum 07 3348 7555
SORRY OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED
ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR EVERYTHING!!
SUCH A WONDERFUL HOME … in a quiet elevated position … never sold before … built with selected hardwood … and built with love by the Father 60 years ago for his family … and still today a perfect place to live!!!
Situated on a generous 604m2 block with perfect N/E aspect at the back … double gates and room to park 6 metre boat/van … plenty of room for pool and still room for children & pets … easy walk to Manly State School & train!
- high-set timber home with roof re-pointed
- enduring hardwood construction
- freshly painted inside & out
- new easy care floor coverings
- new fans & light fittings
- original timber cabinets in kitchen
- combined dining & lounge room
- sunroom with city views
- spacious main bedroom with robes
- large 2nd bedroom with robes
- 3rd bedroom – no built-ins
- main bathroom upstairs
- separate toilet
- big work-in laundry with cupboards
- 2nd bathroom & toilet
- multipurpose family room
- kitchenette that opens to patio
- workshop area adjacent to garage
- single garage with remote access
- garage has 1850mm clearance height
- double gates – park 6 metre boat/van
- 5000 litre rainwater tank
Only 3 minute drive to Wynnum Manly waterfront where you can enjoy alfresco cafes & dining, stroll the weekend markets, watch movies in the park or take advantage of the largest boat marinas in the southern hemisphere … living Wynnum Manly Bayside is to live the Queensland dream … village lifestyle with easy access to city benefits!!!