Such a wonderful ambiance in this well maintained home, that has windows and French doors opening out to the beautiful private gardens that surround the property. Being a level elevated corner block on high side of road allows for bay breezes to be a constant benefit for comfortable living.
Side access for the garages and carport is in a quiet street, so parking and bringing in boats or caravans is easy, and there is also double gated entry to front of the property if needed for anything extra to be kept on the land.
Call Margaret to arrange your time to view as bigger blocks are rare and this home is thoroughly charming with polished floors throughout!
Location is so good with access to many amenities, new daycare centre being built up the road, dental surgery, bus stop closeby and easy walk to train for Brisbane CBD, Lota Primary School, Soccer sporting fields and surrounded by parklands and cycling tracks … and only 8 mins walk to the waterfront and 20 mins into Manly Harbour village & marinas to enjoy our weekend markets, cafes & restaurants.
Plus in the other direction you can walk, rollerblade, cycle or run the mangrove boardwalk to Chelsea Road and further on to Birkdale and Wellington Point … you can make the most of your lifestyle by living right here in Lota our Bayside’s best kept secret!!
• 792m2 elevated corner block
• 1953’s hardwood timber lowset home
• front porch opens into entry foyer
• north-east alfresco front patio area
• polished timber floors & 2700mm ceilings
• combined ‘L’ shaped dining & living
• French doors open from living to gardens
• 3 bedrooms – 2 with built-in robes
• main bathroom with separate bath
• well equipped kitchen with pantry
• adjoing breakfast dining area
• lots of cabinets/storage to laundry
• extra height double length carport
• huge garage 5.9m x 8.3m
• huge workshop at the rear
• garden shed
• rainwater tank
This is a special home sitting on a beautiful block of land – bring your boat & van – what is not to love!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|