TIME IS NOW for 24 Chestnut Street owner to relinquish this remarkable property to a new family.
So don’t delay call Margaret to arrange your time to view this special home … in an enviable location close to Wynnum waterfront and within easy walking distance of train to Brisbane City, Guardian Angels Primary School, Library, Wynnum CBD, shops and medical specialists, cafes and restaurants … and Cedar & Pine and Fat Duck wine bars … as well as Majectic Cinemas including Crown lounge & Bar!!
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING – Call Margaret to view by appointment
Designed by John Anderson Architect and craftsman built by Brendan Murphy Constructions in 1997 for these original owners. Extensive thought & planning, expertise & execution formed the basis of design plus engineering, specifications and superior materials produced a testimony to the ‘ability of building your own dream’ … purposefully designed spacious two storey home with three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms plus 3 car garage and access to back garden … It is warm and welcoming and as beautiful and well maintained today as when it was first built!
BUILDING & PEST REPORTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Superior finishes throughout of :-
• silky oak doors and windows,
• polished selected hardwood floors and wide Kwila stairs
• New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry,
• 2700mm ceilings upstairs and down,
• subterranean system replenishing barrier every 5 years,
• newly refurbished ducted air conditioning,
• temperature controlled wine cellar that holds approximately 2500 bottles … come and count for yourself!!
• Wide veranda at front with north/east aspect and view of water down the street plus privacy blinds.
• Cross flow breezes flow from front to back … cooling bay breezes at their best!
• Wide wrap around veranda at the back overlooking the low maintenance lush gardens filled with cyclads and orchids
• fully irrigated and wonderfully cool and private!
• expansive downstairs patio and paved garden area
• established lush tropical gardens filled with cyclads and orchids.
BEST NEIGHBOURS – join a wonderful neighbourhood in Chestnut Street of great people!!
Only metres to Wynnum esplanade and parks and the iconic Wynnum wading pool and Quandamooka Totems on Wynnum Pier.
Stroll leisurely along the pathways to Manly Village and harbour marinas and enjoy the weekend markets & movies in the park.
LIVING HERE IS ALL ABOUT POSITION AND BAYSIDE LIFESTYLE … DOESN’T GET BETTER THAN THIS!!
If you are thinking of selling we would love to do an appraisal on your home – no obligation
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|