This is such a unique opportunity to buy large 905m2 block with water frontage so close to Brisbane City, Airports and Bayside … as rare as hen’s teeth!
call Margaret to arrange your time to view – sooner rather than later … be quick!
Send Hubby out to the 11m x 7m approx garage/work shed to tinker … let him enjoy fishing off the Pontoon – using the winch to pull up boat on trailer to work on … and let the family enjoy the shaded salt water pool and lush gardens to run around on this elevated flood free 905m2 block AND for the Lady of the house … a beautiful Contemporary and Well Designed Family Home … what more could you want … this is an absolute winner in the lifestyle stakes!!
Add to that an amazing location only 4.5 minutes away from access to Gateway Arterial for Port of Brisbane, Gateway Bridge and Motorway to Airports and Sunshine & Gold Coasts … also close to Hemmant Train station, Iona Boys College and only minutes drive to Wynnum Plaza, Brisbane Bayside & Moreton Bay Boys & Girls Colleges, Majestic Cinemas and down to Wynnum Manly waterfront parks and esplanade for strolling to iconic Wynnum Wading Pool, weekend markets, cafes & restaurants, villages and Manly marinas ,… living here is all about lifestyle on this property and in the beautiful Wynnum Manly Bayside area!
• Two storey brick & colorbond home
• all walls & roof insulated
• main bedroom soundproofed
• built 2010 by Fresh Homes – 25 year guarantee
• double garage plus double carport with sails
• double garage has single roller door at rear
• 3000 litre rain water tank
• 11 metre by 7 metre approx colorbond shed
• long games room with wet bar connects shed & pool
• salt water pool with new chlorinator & shade sail
• handy winch and trailer for boat
• 905m2 land with garden shed at rear of block
• 4 bedrooms in total with built-in robes
• 3 x reverse cycle A/C & 8 x ceiling fans
• solar hot water system
• tinted windows & crimsafe screens
• plantation shutters and blinds to windows
• spacious master has retreat and ensuite
• walk-in robe Bed 1 • linen top of stairs
• spacious media/lounge entertaining
• main bathroom – separate bath & shower
• separate toilet
• entry foyer – wide door & crimsafe security
• huge formal dining and sitting room
• storage under stairs
• spacious family living and meals
• laundry plus powder room
• modern kitchen 900mm free standing oven
• gas cooktop & electric oven and dishwasher
• sunroom with walls of glass louvres opens to view lawn and gardens with magnolia shrubs and bananas, lemon, lemonade & curry trees … special!
ENJOY CRABBING, KAYAKING, CRUISING ALONG WATERWAYS & OUT INTO BRISBANE RIVER
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|