A little piece of paradise close to the waterfront … superbly quiet with perfect aspect and breezes, and enclosed by leafy green foliage … this is a hidden gem!!
A classic Colonial home, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with timber floors, timber arches & fretwork and French doors that open to a long wrap around bullnose veranda. Enjoy lazy days & evenings overlooking the sunlit garden, listening to birdsong and enjoying the refreshing pool and entertaining area … this home is perfect for many, a couple, a beginning family or a downsizing family as well as an investment … all about good size land and an excellent location!
Walking distance to Lota Pre & Primary School, Lota train station to catch the express to Brisbane, walk to Manly marinas and Royal Qld Yacht Squadron, village specialty shops, cafes & restaurants and Farmers markets and weekly Sunday markets plus enjoy the many leisure lifestyles available, walking, running, cycling, sailing, dragon boating … living bayside is all about village lifestyle with convenience to everything including best schools Iona Boys, Moreton Bay Boys & Girls Colleges!!!
Call Margaret or Chris to arrange your time to view … don’t delay as this property is special and offers even more potential … and perfect just as it is!!!
• one level home with garaging underneath high side
• 2 street access for vehicles – electric gate & double gates
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• 6.6kw PV solar and Solar HWS
• Security cameras (outside) – view remotely Cat6e data ports throughout
• in-ground pool with covered entertaining
• fully fenced and private 663m2 block
• wrap around veranda
• 3 bedrooms – master with ensuite
• brand new carpets in bedrooms
• timber floors throughout living
• French doors, timber arches & fretwork
- led light front door and panels
• open plan living flows from kitchen to lounge
• separate laundry with large linen cupboard
Charm, Charisma and Convenience but most of all exquisite privacy….. come and see!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|