Wayfarer Villa 3 is feature filled and offers a significant 258m2 of living set over three levels.
Positioned with a highly desirable north to the water aspect and designed to capture bay breezes throughout this impressive home will provide a rare opportunity for a unique waterfront lifestyle for one lucky buyer.
Walk to neighbouring cafes and adjoining fishing spots or walk across the boardwalk to the ferries and spend some time on the bay islands soaking up the lifestyle so many desire.
Private access to your stunning new residence is available from your double garage with generous storage area which leads you directly into the open plan living area you will call home.
With a definite focus on indoor / outdoor living the freeflowing design has been created to take full advantage of the breathtaking views and bayside breezes on offer.
The beautifully appointed kitchen contains the ultimate in luxury appointments featuring butler’s pantry, Italian Ilve appliances including large induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, compact combi microwave oven and integrated dishwasher making it perfect to prepare for entertaining friends and family.
Upstairs boasts 3 substantial bedrooms plus muti purpose room and two full well appointed bathrooms. The master suite is so close to the water you feel as though you are floating off to sleep each night.
With Redland Bay Shopping Village and the wonderful Redland Bay Hotel just a few minutes away, cafes to the east, boats moored off your waterfront doorstep to the north, your neighbours include waterbirds and dugong, it is hard to believe you are situated so close to the heart of town.
With a generous overwater courtyard space on offer, private planting garden area, and views to die for you best act quickly to avoid missing this prime lifetime waterfront opportunity.
• Highly desirable north facing absolute waterfront Position
• Live just meters from the water’s edge – Fish from your backyard
• Walking distance to marina, local parks and restaurants
• Large outdoor entertaining balcony capturing bayside breezes and ocean views
• Italian Ilve appliances – Stone benchtops – mirrored splashback
• Integrated french door fridge – 525 L – fully integrated dishwasher
• 5 zone induction cooktop in black glass
• Built -in pyrolytic oven in black glass
• 450mm Built in Compact Combi Microwave in black glass
• Freestanding bath and wall mounted shaving cabinet
• Ducted air conditioning system
• European oak timber floor boards throughout
• 100% New Zealand wool carpet throughout
• Fisher and Paykel 7kg vented dryer
• High quality energy efficient light fittings
• Direct access from privately allocated car spaces plus storage area
• Direct access to raised boardwalk to common areas
• Private planter box/gardening area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||485|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|