Owner Ready to Sell – Home Ready to Move in NOW … convenient, cool & refreshing … act now and you can be enjoying the best Queensland lifestyle for Christmas!!
You will be impressed by this Immaculately presented family home that comes complete with combustion fireplace, ducted air conditioning, huge alfresco entertaining patio and a big sparkling in-ground pool … plus extra carport to accommodate extra car, boat or van too and 2 sheds!!!
Call Margaret to view ASAP as you won’t want to miss out … it is an absolute ‘winner’!!!
Quiet location elevated above the road on a level block capturing all the bay breezes, with a green leafy outlook and surrounded by quality homes & neighbours. Easy driving distances to excellent Bayside schools & colleges, close to major shopping centres and big stores for every possible contingency … plus easy access to Redlands wonderful waterfront destinations closeby.
• lowset brick & tile residence
• 4 Bedrooms – built in wardrobes
• formal lounge & dining
• ensuite & main bathroom
• stunning quality kitchen
• new induction cook top
• 2 Car lock up plus enclosed carport
• huge custom designed i.g. Pool 65,000L
• Fujitsu ducted air conditioning
• ceiling fans
• Chubb monitored home security
• Security screens & doors
• Fire Place for our winter evenings
• Filtered water Chiller in kitchen
• 2 x Garden Lockers
• Roof insulation including entertainment area
• 6KW Solar panels
• Foxtel, cable & NBN
• digital aerial to 3 bedrooms & living
• main lounge & dining has double blinds
• besser block retaining and colorbond fencing
• Quiet neighborhood with leafy outlook
• Close to day care, primary, secondary school , TAFE and parks
• Private Ormiston College, Sheldon College & Redlands College
REFRESHLY COOL & READY FOR A SIZZLING SUMMERTIME!!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||261|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|