• A new look building, the entire complex has had a fresh start to 2019 with a full external re-paint.
• Fully ducted airconditioning throughout, perfect for those summer days, and winter nights.
• An open planned lounge, kitchen and dining area, perfect to live and entertain.
• This property features one of the largest courtyards in the complex & Seller has contracted a big covered entertaining area.
• Gourmet kitchen, including stainless steel appliances and seamless stone bench tops.
• Three generously sized bedrooms await you upstairs, with built in robes and ceiling fans.
• The main bathroom is perfect for washing the worries of the day away, with separate shower and bath offered.
• Large master bedroom, complete with walk through robe and ensuite.
• Remote access double garage, boasting extra internal storage.
• Your set to be secure with safety features throughout, including a full alarm system, and the reassurance of security screened windows and doors downstairs
• If all this wasn’t enough, the complex facility offers a stunning pool and common area to spend the weekend near the water
• Four minute drive to Wynnum Manly waterfront, where the village lifestyle comes alive. Enjoy coffee or cocktails, watersports or shore walks, the opportunities are endless
• Weekends are set to deliver, and a breathtaking lifestyle awaits: explore the many cafes, restaurants, farmers & boutique markets, & of course wandering the idealistic harbour marinas.
• Excellent location for Moreton Bay Colleges
• Just a short stroll to the Mayfair on Manly Shopping precinct.
• Short bus trip to Brisbane CBD (for more exploring) or Carindale Westfield.
Administrative fund: $39.39/week approx.
Sinking fund: $31.33/week approx.
Please Note: Internal photos displayed may not always be of the actual unit, but are indicative of the style and quality of all units in this complex
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$418 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|