So rare to find a quality built low set brick home like 6 Davidson Street Wynnum in a prime location within walking distance of Wynnum train station for commute to Brisbane and local bus route. Wynnum State Primary school is just up the street and Wynnum Golf Course is only around the corner. Plus only 2-3 mins drive to Wynnum Plaza or waterfront parks & esplanade to stroll along the Bay.
• Perfect home & location for investors, downsizers or homeowners
• wide level 405m2 block that gives you space between neighbours
• very neat & tidy 3 bedroom home with big bathroom & separate toilet
• Lounge/living is extra spacious with separated dining
• kitchen has good bench space and serves to dining area
• single garage opens into laundry for secure access
• fans throughout and air conditioned living areas
• security screens and doors and blinds to windows
• garden shed at rear on left side and room for vehicles on right side
• fully fenced with north east aspect and in a very quiet street
In fact you can walk to our new Majestic Cinemas, 2 Crown with Bar and 4 other cinemas and Wynnum CBD to enjoy leisurely breakfast at the Coffee Club or lunch at Waterloo Bay Hotel and sunset drinks at the Fat Duck or Cedar & Pine Bars.
Every business & sport you might need is right here in Wynnum including Library, Medical Specialists & Services, Fitness Gyms, Kindys as well as Cafes & Restaurants, Specialty Clothing and Homeware shops AND it is only a 14 mins scenic drive to Brisbane airports over the Gateway Bridge with no traffic as easy to get to Port of Brisbane!!
ALL ABOUT LOCATION – EASY LOW MAINTENANCE – BAYSIDE LIFESTYLE.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|