Don’t miss this one … permanent water views
Come & view a beautiful home with provincial inflences that captures bay views on the front deck … and enjoy being situated in an absolutely perfect position & location just off Wynnum Esplanade … so quiet & private!
So many features that will delight & please you … especially if you have a van or boat as the 8 metre side of the double garage has extra height door & winch to facilitate storage … such a practical feature on a smaller lot!
This is truly a home for enjoying the many benefits inside, the refreshing pool PLUS the many benefits of Waterloo Bay lifestyle outside including Manly Harbour’s Royal Qld Yacht Squadron, East Coast, Wynnum Manly & Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club marinas … the largest marina in the southern hemisphere!
Only a short stroll to various fish cafes and Pelican’s Nest for coffee and the famous Wynnum wading pool with water whale park and playground for children. Pandanus beach provides fun in the sand and a place to swim on the tide or you can stroll out on the jetty and cast a fishing line!
Only a short walk up Chestnut Street to Guardian Angels Primary School and then you are at the edge of Wynnum village where you have Doctors, Specialist Centres, Coles & Woolies, specialty shops & businesses, cafes, restaurants & wine bars and a train station for Brisbane CBD … and new cinemas are under construction … so Wynnum will soon have everything to entertain everybody!
• two storey residence on 402m2 land
• dble garage with 8 metre length & winch for van/boat
• remote access doors – extra height for vans/boats
• in ground saltwater pool & rainwater tank
• colorbond work shed with roller door
• 4+ bedrooms – 2 with walk thru robes & 2 built-ins
• en-suite with twin vanities
• main bathroom – 2 way – downstairs
• retreat/office/nursery off master
• 2nd living area upstairs
• powder room upstairs
• walk thru pantry/butlers
• provincial designer kitchen
• ilve 900mm oven & gas cooktop
• open plan kitchen, dining & living areas
• polished timber floors & vaulted ceinings
• craftsman cabinetry & plantation shutters
• bi-fold doors open to front deck & views
• perfect north/east aspect & breezes
• shutters & privacy & bay views on deck
• family/media/rumpus with wetbar
• big entertaining patio with cafe blinds
• new carpet upstairs
• split system aircon living & 3 beds
• crimsafe screens downstairs
• ceiling storage with puul down ladder
Perfect Position & Location – So Private & Quiet … best of Village living & City/Airport Convenience!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|