Sorry Open Home Cancelled – Under Contract
Charming, character filled and homely to live in … this home has high ceilings, leadlight & VJ walls and lots of possibilities … and perfect north east aspect for cooling bay breezes at the back on the deck AND if you raise the house to maximum height there are bay views to be had!!
Call Margaret to arrange a time to view – don’t miss this one as it will tick a lot of boxes – Q’lder on 607m2 block with potential and excellent position on top of Wynnum/Manly ridge.
Location is superb with walking distance to Manly train & State Primary School, Wynnum High School & Wynnum Central and best of all only a stroll to the waterfront esplanade and Manly Harbour village where you can enjoy the weekend markets, shops, cafes & restaurants and our various boating & yachting clubs & marinas … living here is all about lifestyle!
This 607m2 block with side access to car accomodation offers wonderful privacy with lush foliage and dog & child friendly lawn and gardens … and the ability to turn vehicles and drive out nose forewards. Downstairs has loads of storage and very spacious office/utility area with kitchenette, laundry and 2nd toilet … a great place to get away from upstairs!!!
• fully fenced front courtyard
• separate gated driveway
• charming front veranda entry
• central hallway & timber arches
• beautiful timber floors
• high ceilings & VJ walls
• air conditioning & fans
• crimsafe most windows
• separate dining room
• 3 good size bedrooms
• main with dressing room
• big bathroom with leadlight window
• timber kitchen with french doors to deck
• 900mm oven & cooktop-dishwasher
• generous family living opens to deck
• north-east facing deck – plants thrive
• office/utility area with kitchenette
• laundry and 2nd toilet
• natural gas hot water system
• two gas outlets in family living
• 607m2 block with 15 metre frontage
• gated and secure side access to rear
• garden shed and concrete trailer pad
Living in this home will give you a homely place to live, the joy of sunrises and moon risings on the back deck and a friendly walking suburb!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|