Rare opportunity to acquire genuine waterfront property … just 20 m to the water with clear water views of Lota & Tingalpa Creeks and your very own boat mooring!
Be sure to come and see this much loved 1930’s style country home on huge 895sqm block situated in a quiet natural setting and a friendly neighbourhood … with bay breezes, fishing, boating, bird watching right at your front door … simply a beautiful relaxing place to live!
Conveniently located only a short walk to Lota Pre & Primary State School and Lota train station.
You can catch express train to Brisbane CBD for work or hop off at Southbank for Museum & Art Gallery, Theatres, have a glass of wine & train back home … culture & convenience!!
• Genuine waterfront property with own boat mooring
• Much loved 1930’s style country family home & studio
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 3rd toilet downstairs off laundry area
• Parking for 4 cars under cover and lockable bike, kayak, storage under main house
• Huge 895sqm block in friendly quiet neighbourhood walk to Lota Pre & Primary School
• Fenced – plenty of room for kids, dogs, chickens, veggie garden, boat & trailer
• Two 5,000 litres rainwater tanks in place, fruit trees and freshly mulched gardens
• Perfect North/East facing deck off living areas overlooking private rear back yard
• Walk to train, school & pre-school, marinas and Manly Village
On the weekends you can really enjoy the Lota lifestyle and go crabbing up the creek or stroll the foreshore to Manly Harbour village and enjoy the Farmers & weekend markets, cafes & restaurants, local swimming pool and Royal Qld Yacht Squadron, Wynnum Manly Yacht & Motor Boating clubs.
All properties in Lota are unique and 865 Esplanade is no exception. This home also has a tradition of an interest in a boat mooring in Lota Creek which has been handed on via Stat Dec as the property changes hands. This tradition will continue.
The history of the property is interesting with the original dwelling still retained in the garden and can be used as a studio/sleep-out. The next build was the front house in 1950’s by a Russian emigrant family (in 1930’s style) and remains structurally original.
The rear section, connecting hallway and front veranda were added in 1992, in keeping with the existing older house with matching architraves, ceiling height, casement windows and building style. This home will capture your heart and reward you with many beautiful memories in the years ahead.
BAY TO CITY CONVENIENCE & ONLY 1 TRAFFIC LIGHT FROM RIGHT HERE TO AIRPORT!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|