Careers in Real Estate
Real Estate Careers
Thinking about a career in real estate?
Raine & Horne is keen to recruit both new and experienced sales agents. We have an extensive marketing, training and regional management program that supports offices and sales staff.
What’s involved in being a sales agent?
You need to be a motivated, self-starter with the determination to succeed. Salary is based on experience and the office in which you are based. You will have the full support of your office but you must have the ability to work autonomously. Other requirements include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to empathise with all people
- Intermediate computer skills
- You must have your own transport
- Working on weekends
* NOTE: It is a legal requirement that all real estate agents in NSW hold a Certificate of Registration, as a minimum qualification. For more information contact the Raine & Horne National Learning Academy on (02) 9258 5400.
You will be required to develop and maintain client relationships. Your aim will be to build your profile and your office’s profile in the local marketplace and use this to grow your business.
You will be expected to:
- Prospect for listings
- Sell properties
- Conduct appraisals
- Be present at open homes (weekend work is part of the job)
- Meet several performance indicators (KPIs) set by your office principal
- Complete the significant administration work required. Raine & Horne has systems to ensure this process is streamlined.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in real estate sales, apply today for a career that will take you places.
Contact careers at Raine & Horne, 02 9258 5400 or [email protected]