With its UNESCO World Heritage rainforest and uncrowded beaches, Iluka is a charming village at the mouth of the beautiful Clarence River that offers buyers a lifestyle second to none. With the population capped at just 4,000 if you wish to be one of the select few to enjoy this idyllic seaside way of life you best act now.
When you are the lucky new owner of this luxurious beach home you can start your day exploring the Iluka Nature Reserve and your free time boating, fishing, surfing and kayaking with playful dolphins in the calm estuary that is just a mere 100m away from your front door.
Backing onto the Bundjalung World Heritage Rainforest this substantial family home designed with entertaining in mind offers so much more than initially meets the eye.
Striding over multiple levels and boasting high ceilings, wide hallways and quality fittings and fixtures throughout the thought and love that has gone into creating this masterpiece is evident immediately upon entering.
Some of the many features on offer include:-
• Full size pool/snooker room
• 4 double bedrooms plus study or 5th room
• 2 full well appointed bathrooms with luxurious baths
• Separate living space on entry level plus home theatre on upper level
• Designer open plan kitchen with stone benches, Ilve gas and Bosch appliances
• Solar panels plus solar hot water system
• Remote double garage with internal access
• Abundant light, river breezes and sunshine all year round
• Cul-de-sac position- High on Hill – Walking distance to CBD, Beaches and River
• Sensational roof top viewing deck with panoramic views and sea breezes
• Numerous decks and verandahs with views for entertaining in style
• Backing onto Bundjalung World Heritage Rainforest
• 100m from Clarence River
• Easy stroll to CBD with cafes, restaurants and speciality shops
• Less than 10 min stroll to beautiful beaches
• Spacious architecturally designed floor plan striding over multiple levels
You are only a stroll to the vibrant cafes, restaurants and speciality shops of Iluka. The unspoilt Clarence River is at your doorstep and your family can swim safely at Main Beach and Moriades Cove both of which are less than 10 min stroll away.
This is a rare opportunity to secure the perfect home for your family, an astute holiday investment, or even your dream weekend beach house.
This magnificent property exudes grandeur and your early inspection is strongly encouraged here.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$368 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||63 %|
Iluka Public School
|21-27 Charles Street Iluka NSW 2466||Primary||Government||1.32 km|
Yamba Public School
|39 Angourie Road Yamba NSW 2464||Primary||Government||2.97 km|
St James' Primary School
|85 Carrs Drive Yamba NSW 2464||Primary||Non-Government||3.49 km|
|St James' Primary School||Primary||Non-Government||3.49 km|
Palmers Island Public School
|9 School Road Palmers Island NSW 2463||Primary||Government||6.76 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.