This character filled home, located only 5 minutes from the bustling village centre of Haberfield, has been immaculately maintained.
Classic Federation features include high ornate ceilings, picture rails, lead light windows, polished timber floorboards and three original fire places creating charm and elegance.
• Three full sized bedrooms with timber built in wardrobes.
• Separate formal lounge with spacious dining and family areas.
• Timber kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage.
• Large, lush back yard, perfect for entertaining.
• Under house storage area.
• Off street parking.
• Close to CBD transport, schools, parklands and cosmopolitan eateries.
This home provides a great opportunity to enter into the Haberfield market.
Water: $200 p/q approx.
Council: $472 p/q approx.
0411 173 929
0405 222 784
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$810 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|