How to make a complaint about a Raine & Horne office

Raine & Horne is a franchise business with each of our offices independently owned and operated. Should you have the occasion to submit a complaint to our head office, regarding an activity with one of our offices, the following guide should be helpful.

In the first instance, discuss your complaint or grievance with the Sales Representative or Property Manager who is handling your business. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you should communicate your concerns with the Manager/Principal of the office as they often best positioned to resolve your issue.  You can do this by visiting their website using the contact us form and selecting the make a complaint from drop down options.

Should you feel that your concerns have not been sufficiently addressed by the office, to escalate a complaint to Raine & Horne Corporate Office please complete the form below.

Please provide as much detail as possible about the nature of your complaint, including the outcome you would like.  You can upload any relevant files to assist with your complaint.


The following Question/Answer format may also be helpful:

Q: How will we handle your complaint?

A: Our State Administrators will administer the complaint’s process. This person is responsible for liaising with you and with the relevant office, to ensure that the issues you have raised are fully examined, and that your complaint is handled in accordance with this process.

We will treat the process, and all the details of your complaint, in strict confidence. If we need to discuss any issues arising from your complaint with another person(s) outside of the office, we will obtain your consent first.

Q: How long will the process take?

A: We will endeavour to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. However, the length of time will depend on the nature and complexity of the issues you have raised.

You will receive acknowledgment of receipt of the complaint from us within two business days. We will give you an estimate of how long it may take our office to deal with the matter, and we will endeavour to finalise the matter within five business days.

Q: What action will we take in response to your complaint?

A: If we decide that your complaint is justified, we will then decide what action should be taken in response. We will always try to match our response to the nature of your complaint and your desired outcome, however this may not always be possible.

The following are some of the responses we may action:

  • Take necessary steps to rectify the problem or issue you have raised
  • Provide you with additional information or advice so you can understand what has transpired or how we have dealt with it, and/or
  • Take steps to change our Policies or Procedures, if your complaint identifies a problem within our Organisation.

What if you are still unhappy?

Sometimes it will not be possible to resolve a complaint to everyone’s satisfaction, and you may want to seek advice from your legal representative or State governing body for Real Estate. In which case, further information is available from the following resources:

New South Wales Fair Trading


Phone: 13 32 20

Queensland Fair Trading


Phone: 13 74 68

South Australia Consumer and Business Services


Phone: 131 882

Tasmania Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading


Phone: 1300 65 44 99

Victoria Consumer Affairs


Phone: 1300 55 81 81

Western Australia Department of Commerce


Phone: 1300 136 237

Northern Territory Consumer Affairs


Phone: 08 8999 1999

Please enter your contact details:

What best describes who you are?*

Complaint Information:

Have you discussed your compliant with a manager or director of the office?

Upload any supporting files (if any)

Drag an image here or click to upload.

By submitting this form I agree to the terms of this website