Radiating grandeur, allure and warmth, this exquisite family home, with its commanding street presence sits in one of Ashfield’s best pockets and showcases beautifully preserved late Federation/early art deco elegance and charisma at its finest, nestled on a massive 741sqm level block and amid equally impressive contemporary comforts in both interior and alfresco living areas.
- Surrounded by formal parterre lawns/gardens, magnificent detailed facade
- Period treasures galore: leadlights, panelling, floors, architraves, carving
- Stainless steel kitchen, Germania range, butler’s pantry, air conditioned
- Formal dining, casual living, covered ent area, panelled study, spa bath
- Bedroom built-ins and fireplaces, one with study niche,Baltic pine floors
- Convenient to CBD buses, Trinity Grammar Summer Hill and local parks
This is one of the most distinguished properties in the district. The standard of the preservation and the authenticity of the restoration is superb.
Inspections by appointment only.