Peacefully located, this character home has much charm and personality which will attract you instantly. In walking distance to Bicentennial Park, Piper park, The famed Tram Sheds, Light Rail and terrific Cafes, the home is characterised by wide open spaces and a great size courtyard.
• Freshly painted
• Stylish gas kitchen and large period bathroom with Tub
• Separate lounge and dining rooms both generous in size
• A plethora of period detail incl fireplaces, high ornate ceiling and stained glass features
• Courtyard with low maintenance garden
• Polished timber floorboards throughout
• Rear parking for car
!! PLEASE NOTE THAT AT OPENS, MASKS MUST BE WORN AND WE ALL MUST ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES !!
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$805 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|