Located in the prestige precinct overlooking the Village Green is this beautifully appointed 3 bedroom apartment in the sought after Carolina building.
Rarely does an apartment of such exquisite design and decor come onto the market.
Upon entering the apartment you are presented with quality interiors and beautiful timber flooring flowing through to a spacious lounge/dining area that spans the width of the apartment. The dining area opens up onto the timber decked balcony allowing an abundance of natural light to flow through, whilst still maintaining privacy. A beautifully appointed chefs kitchen with european appliances plays the perfect host for family and friends. Completing the living area is a stunning faux fireplace finished in premium joinery.
A grand hallway leads down to three good sized bedrooms with balconies, main with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite.
A huge 2.5 car space with lockup storage unit completes the high class package that presents with this apartment.
• Only three apartments per floor
• Low strata levies, pet friendly
• Superbly renovated with Plantation Shutters on all windows
• Full laundry room with cabinetry and built in ironing board
• Upgraded solid core doors, downlighting and sensor lighting in hallway
• Unique corner position, air-conditioning and fans throughout
• Membership to the prestigious country club
We invite you to inspect this wonderful apartment located only a few minutes walk to the Country Club,
waterfront, cafes, IGA, ferry and bus stop.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$1,400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|