A prime lifestyle location within a brief stroll to cafes, wine bars and restaurants along Norton Street will be the major drawcard for this well-presented character home. Tucked away in a quiet street, it delivers the perfect low-maintenance package with a flexible two-level layout, a private rear courtyard and lots of future potential to get creative and add some extra value. It is ready to be lived-in or leased out straight away and offers a fantastic chance to buy into this sought-after lifestyle suburb.
• Two or three bedrooms include one on the upper level
• Lounge room/3rd bedroom plus a separate dining area
• A skylit gas kitchen plus a bathroom with full bathtub
• An ideal northerly rear aspect and excellent natural light
• Covered entertainment space plus a vine-covered courtyard
• Rear lane access with potential parking and room for one car
• Lock-up shed/workshop with laundry plus large built-in robes
• Future scope to update and add value through redesign
Please note Inspections are By Appointment Only.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||226|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|