A surprise of space and light fills this gorgeous character two story semi-detached home. Recently updated with timber hard wood floors and fresh finishes throughout. Cleverly appointed downstairs living opening onto private front courtyard from quaint French doors, spacious separate dining and stone kitchen. Functional laundry room and large downstairs bathroom with spa bath tub. Step out to entertain on fully paved undercover courtyard looking out to a beautifully manicured lawn and tranquil garden. Separate from the main house lies your studio/home office. Upstairs boasts landing balcony leading to three generous bedrooms, two with built ins and generous modern stone bathroom.
- Large north facing windows flood the rooms with natural light
- Separate living and dining areas with high ceilings and timber flooring
- Separate kitchen with stone bench tops and gas appliances
- Large entertaining courtyard with private manicured lawn
- Three generous bedrooms, two have custom built in wardrobes
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and two full bathrooms
- Separate studio/home office
- Set on a premier, wide tree-lined street with lots of residential parking available
- DA Approval for additional extension and opportunity to further capitalise
Within strolling distance to Norton Street’s entertainment strip, local schools, the light rail, buses, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||195|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|